Lockwood ReadyBuilt Homes are designed for modern Kiwi living. We have engineered our high quality housing solution to ensure they are modern, safe, strong and backed by the Most Trusted Home Building brand.
These affordable prefabricated dwellings are great for cabins, studios, baches, townhouses, cottages, sub-divided properties, granny flats and of course, family homes.
What is involved in the ReadyBuilt process?
Our transportable homes are pre-built in our factory in Rotorua, or on our Contractors sites and then relocated to your section*. Available to pre-order with your choice of colours, exterior cladding and interior fit out.
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits for buying a pre-built Lockwood house in NZ, including:
- Construction is not affected by the weather or other elements, your home is finished and complete
- The benefits of Lockwood’s well proven earthquake resistant building system
- Lockwood’s 66 year history and trusted brand status
- Consistent standards, backed by Lockwood’s product warranty
- The flexibility of being able to ‘move’ your entire house if you wish to relocate elsewhere!
The ReadyBuilt range take the hassle and stress out of building a new home. A Lockwood portable home is produced with the highest quality systems, materials and workmanship.
Your transportable home will be delivered completely finished and ready to move in. To find out more or pre-order, call 0508 562 596 or get in touch today.
*Relocatable homes available in the North Island only. We can build these homes on your site all over New Zealand. CLICK HERE for more